Trivia Challenge Continues
1) What was the name of Denzel Washington's first movie?
2) Name the first player ever to wear a goatee in the NBA.
3) Who recorded Aint Gonna Bump No More (With No Big Fat Woman)?
4) Who invented the traffic light and the gas mask?
5) What do the initals in rapper L.L. Cool J.'s name stand for?
6) Who was the founder of the National Council of Negro Women?
7) Name the prolific songstress that is known as "The Divine One."
8) Name the writer who wrote the novel Invisible Man.
9) What legendary funk group had a character/song named Sir Nose D'Voidoffunk?
10) What gospel legend got her start singing in a group called The Caravan Singers?
11) Name the gospel pioneer that wrote the song "Take my Hand, Precious Lord."
12) Who was the author of Their Eyes were Watching God?
13) Name the folksy singer who in 1988 released the hit song "Fast Car".
14) What gospel album spent 100 weeks on the Billboard's Gospel chart?
15) Who was the first person of African descent to be awarded the Nobel Peace Prize?
16) Who was the first African American to be honored on a postage stamp?
17) Name the legendary entertainer that recorded the hit song, "The Candy Man."
18) What is legendary rapper Ice Cube's real name?
19) What year was the legendary hip-hop recording Rappers Delight released?
20) Name the legendary musician who recorded "Music of my Mind."
Copyright ©2002 Nubianpoets.com. All Rights Reserved.